Louis Schump Kicks Off Rapt Studio Expansion
by Jesse Dorris | Wednesday, August 28, 2013 | 1 CommentMultidisciplinary design practice Rapt Studio—known for their work for Apple, Disney, Google, and others—has named Louis Schump, LEED AP, principal.
“It is so exciting for me to be part of the next wave of Rapt Studio,” says Schump, most recently a vice president at HOK. “Rapt is, for me, interaction with amazing clients, the opportunity to mentor extremely talented staff, and alignment with partners who have a vision for the future of interior design. Who could ask for more?”
Schump joins a rush of recent hires in Rapt’s San Francisco office, including project manager Michael MacDonald; art director Simon Gray; writer and strategist Gregory Fox; and marketing director Andrew Garlock. The Rapt business team has also promoted architectural designer Ed Hall into business development.
“I look forward to adding my voice to the Rawr!” Schump says.
share your comment
by Andrew Stone | posted on Oct 8, 2013
by Matthew Powell | posted on Oct 1, 2013
by Staff | posted on Sep 24, 2013
- Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees by Staff | posted on September 24, 2013
- Tony Chi Brings the Chic to Andaz 5th Avenue by Nicholas Tamarin | posted on September 21, 2010
- London’s Design Museum Debuts Tallest Cardboard Christmas Tree by Ian Volner | posted on December 8, 2011
- Interior design Hyderabad on Moshe Safdie Exhibit Marks Completion of Skirball
- sahar on Michael Graves Exhibits Recent Work
- Industrial Designers on Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees
- malak a.aburesha on 10 Questions With… Maria Vafiadas
- First Wives Club on Bentley Prince Street CEO Anthony Minite Resigns