Troy Dean Interiors Partners with Armani Casa Miami
Troy Dean Interiors and Armani Casa Miami have announced a newly minted partnership. It all began when Armani Casa Miami attended a meeting at the design and construction firm’s 10,000-square-foot Florida headquarters.
Armana Casa Miami “understood our level of sophistication,” says Eric Dyer, creative director of Troy Dean Interiors. The partners’ first project could be a high-end oceanfront condominium complex in Miami with 40 single-floor residences set to open in 2014.
Troy Dean Interiors and Armani Casa Miami have been tapped to create a model condo to showcase the property to potential buyers. Design-and-build company Troy Dean Interiors put to work its team of interior designers, general contractors, and millworkers to transform the interiors. Meanwhile, Armani Casa Miami will provide the finishing touches with its extensive collection of Italian-made furnishings, textiles, and lighting.
Dyer says the space will be “modern with clean geometry, with elegant mood lighting and high-end materials,” which has become Troy Dean Interiors’ signature look.
share your comment
by Andrew Stone | posted on Oct 8, 2013
by Matthew Powell | posted on Oct 1, 2013
by Staff | posted on Sep 24, 2013
- Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees by Staff | posted on September 24, 2013
- Tony Chi Brings the Chic to Andaz 5th Avenue by Nicholas Tamarin | posted on September 21, 2010
- London’s Design Museum Debuts Tallest Cardboard Christmas Tree by Ian Volner | posted on December 8, 2011
- Interior design Hyderabad on Moshe Safdie Exhibit Marks Completion of Skirball
- sahar on Michael Graves Exhibits Recent Work
- Industrial Designers on Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees
- malak a.aburesha on 10 Questions With… Maria Vafiadas
- First Wives Club on Bentley Prince Street CEO Anthony Minite Resigns