SampleResource.com Puts Discarded Samples to Use
The launch of SampleResource.com brings the accessibility of fashionlike “sample sales” to the furniture and flooring industry. “Manufacturers, reps, and dealers can post their new or like-new products for sale,” explains SampleResource.com founder Laurel Fischbach, “and potential buyers can search product availability by zip code or nationwide.”
So far, the site includes office furniture, textiles, lighting, flooring, and art samples, with Contact Seller buttons for each product to allow specifiers to contact sellers directly.
“The site is specifically marketed to the design community,” explains Fischbach, “but it is open to the public.” Companies interested in selling can use the site for sixty days at no charge, without a long term contract, while interested buyers can start clicking now.
share your comment
by Andrew Stone | posted on Oct 8, 2013
by Matthew Powell | posted on Oct 1, 2013
by Staff | posted on Sep 24, 2013
- Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees by Staff | posted on September 24, 2013
- Tony Chi Brings the Chic to Andaz 5th Avenue by Nicholas Tamarin | posted on September 21, 2010
- Mathias Kiss Installs 1,000 Mirrors at Le Perle Café by Tamara Moscowitz | posted on October 9, 2013
- sahar on Michael Graves Exhibits Recent Work
- Industrial Designers on Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees
- malak a.aburesha on 10 Questions With… Maria Vafiadas
- First Wives Club on Bentley Prince Street CEO Anthony Minite Resigns
- dwgindir.com on Edra Reveals Italian Furniture Process at DDC