New Home & Fashion Retailer C. Wonder Opens Doors
by Laurel Petriello | Thursday, October 20, 2011 | 3 Comments
You’ve seen their cheerful logo dotting the city of New York for months. This weekend, C. Wonder, the latest foray in retail by venture capitalist and former Tory Burch mastermind, Chris Burch opens its doors in SoHo. The concept offers a whimsical approach to modern brand engagement, and delivers a little bit of everything from fashion to home décor to lifestyle, somewhat akin to Anthropologie in a classically elegant skin.
The 72,000-square-foot flagship location was designed by Manhattan-based retail design experts Pompei A.D., and features five destination-inspired home environments, including Palm Springs Modern, Hollywood Regency, English Townhouse, Vail Cabin, and American Dream.
For those not in the Manhattan area, C. Wonder is opening three additional stores in the tri-state area before the end of the year, and more throughout the country in 2012. Additionally, their e-commerce site, cwonder.com, is currently under construction.
C. Wonder is located at 72 Spring Street, New York.
share your comment
by Andrew Stone | posted on Oct 8, 2013
by Matthew Powell | posted on Oct 1, 2013
by Staff | posted on Sep 24, 2013
- Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees by Staff | posted on September 24, 2013
- Tony Chi Brings the Chic to Andaz 5th Avenue by Nicholas Tamarin | posted on September 21, 2010
- London’s Design Museum Debuts Tallest Cardboard Christmas Tree by Ian Volner | posted on December 8, 2011
- Arel architecture and interior design on Jasper Group, Jofco Succeed in Merger
- Interior design Hyderabad on Moshe Safdie Exhibit Marks Completion of Skirball
- sahar on Michael Graves Exhibits Recent Work
- Industrial Designers on Interior Design Reveals 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees
- malak a.aburesha on 10 Questions With… Maria Vafiadas